
We wanted to tell both of our parents about LL in person so we made the trip to Ft. Worth in February to let my family in on the news. After lunch I gave them each a bag and said it was an early Easter gift. Each of their cards read "Wishing you an Easter full of surprises" --- no one got it. I know using Easter was a stretch, but still fun. :)
They each opened the gift sack which had a specific article of baby clothing for them. They caught on quickly...I think some of the people on the patio may have thought the building was on fire from the sound of moms scream (of excitement). Dad was so thrilled too and called his family...then we all celebrated with some yummy ice cream!
Little did we know that LL would soon have a cousin on the way....
No comments:
Post a Comment