
Who Said Momma Can't Party?

This was Lauren's big weekend! Yes, I might be one of the few women who attended a Bachlorette party at 7 months pregnant, but I was incredibly welcomed by all of the girls...and trust me, they had no problem having a good time! Susie's family hosted us at their fabulous home in Wimberley where we spent the day touring wineries, eating great food and swimming. It was a wonderful group of girls who came from all over Texas (and Arizona) to spend time with Sweet Lauren. LL is really sad to miss the wedding but may only be a week old when Lauren and Geoff tie the knot. Considering how much Lauren contributed to my own wedding, it's hard to think that I will be missing her big day. Laine...counting on you for a video clip or 2! :)
Momma, you know I'll be recording it for you :)
ReplyDeleteIt won't be the same without you!
Your newest reader,
Laine
I know!! It won't be the same without you sweet friend!! But don't you worry- we'll get you a video :) Besides, he most important thing is to get LL outta there! I love you so much and I'm soooooooo glad you were there-you are a rockstar!!!
ReplyDelete