Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Napa Valley Vacation - June 2010 - 27 Weeks Prego



Indeed, Little Love took a visit to the wine country, a trip Bryan booked well in advance of our "new discovery". Jonathan and Kat joined us again this year as we introduced Jay and Monica to one of their new favorite spots. It was a fantastic trip --- good food, great company and a smidgen of wine --- not to mention seeing all of our favorites at the Wine Country Inn! It is truly an escape from reality.

One fond memory pertinent to Little Love was when us girls were at the pool and an OB/GYN from LA came up to our group and said he and his wife had a bet going. He guessed I was 36 weeks and she guess 34. Hello...I was 27!! I can only hope that they had one too many wine tours that day. :)

I LOVE LAYING ON MY TUMMY!!! Hallelujah -- I had a massage and they had some kind of table rigged with a hole for my tummy. Heck, I would have paid them to just lay on the table, even without the massage. It was wonderful...as was the spa day with just us girls. We are pretty sure the boys had a nice time hopping from winery to winery that day. We saw the purple teeth to prove it!

Most of you know Bryan's trips are well-planned...kudos to him...this one was just as wonderful as all of the others. Great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment