Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Lillian!

We celebrated Lillian's 1st Birthday with our family a few days early and it was PERFECT! How is she one already?!

How did my little 8lb 7oz baby turn into a 30 pound walker in just 12 months? How does she already say real words? How does she know to "ask" for food and pull on the doorknob to go outside? How does she know how to give such strong hugs and sweet kisses? How does she know she know to wake up her dad each morning with "Dahh Dahhh" from down the hallway? How does she know to mimic my laugh? How she know how say "mmm mmmm mmmmm" with her favorite foods? How does she know that her Cousin Avenlee is the one baby that gets "big" kisses? How does she know that those 2 white labs belong to her and she can steal their food and they will still love her? How does she know how to play with friends? How does she know to clap, smile, crack up, play peek-a-boo and open books?

Time flies. It's sad yet spectacular. Thank you to our friends and family…you are amazing and we love you. We appreciate you loving our sweet daughter so well!

I hope you enjoy her pig-themed birthday. We know our families love B's BBQ, so when dad said we would serve ribs and pork tenderloin, I said "we have a theme!".








2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Lillian!!! She's looks so adorable! Margo absolutely loves pigs and I so wish we were there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allie, what a beautiful one year old you have! I loved the theme and I'm so glad I saw your blog off of Marcies!!! You look amazing and your family is BEAUTIFUL!
    xoxo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete