Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet Charley's Birthday

Recently, I joined Charley and all of her friends for an afternoon of fun at a real gymnastics gym. Charley was sooo cute in her leopard little leo + poofy ballerina skirt!! We jumped on trampolines and I was able to crawl everywhere and one day when I learn to walk, I will be all over that balance beam. Honestly, I was a little frustrated when no one shared pizza OR cake with me, I have 4 teeth that work just fine! Boo. I did see my buddy Henry…the pictures say it all. Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Friend!







A little before the party I hung out with Jewels and Marianne…I heart them! Mommy even let me explore and go on a crawling tour of Jewels apartment! I discovered a huge mirror that was on the ground in her closet. I met a girl in there who had on a pink leotard, kind of like mine. I don't know who she was but I wanted to be sure she got a smooch…she looked so sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment