Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The crawfish are here...

This weekend marked Lillian's first-ever crawfish boil. The weather was perfect and thankfully Lillian was in great spirits! Let me say, I am not sure I have seen a mud bug feast so well done. And…the kids even had a bounce-house to play in! The most precious comment of the day was when my friends daughter, who is 4 asked to hold Lillian (picture below). After about 3 minutes, she asked "Ummm, could Lillian come jump with me?" I assured her that next year she might join. SO CUTE!





3 comments:

  1. Lillian looks so adorable in her pink outfit and matching hat! Good "talking" to you today, I can't wait to see you again (it's been too long) and meet miss L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby cousin looks so cute, but big mama over here can't take her eyes off those CRAWFISH!!! YUM-O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have made the blog!!

    ReplyDelete