Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mom's Slackin'

It's been a fun few weeks and we are truly taking advantage of such beautiful weather before the heat heads our way. I have failed to blog frequently so here it comes all at once. Thanks for spending a few minutes with us!

First of all, Lillian went on her first annual ski trip with our friends and family in February! It was a blast…I wish I could upload all of the hilarious videos of her hanging out with everyone. There were plenty of arms ready to hold her and she took full advantage! 2 more years and Little Miss will be heading down that mountain on her own!

How fun is my Uncle T-Ty!?!



My Daddy turned 30!!! (He's so handsome!)


I heart my new highchair…(thanks, Court)!


I am LOVING this gorgeous weather and the opportunity to play with my friends Olivia and Luke…



I am in love with my doggies….



I sometimes love shopping with Mom. I really love it when we get to go home…


Since it was a marathon post…just a few for good measure!



Love,
Lillian

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo cute! Don't you just love this age??? It's so much fun! We need to get the kids together soon! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete