Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally --- Shower Pics!

As the day gets closer and closer I keep thinking what has not been done because at the point, it probably won't get done after LL is here. So, I have made an attempt to use Bryan's computer, which I am not great at, but it happens to store some great pictures which include my shower pics from July. Yes...it's taken me that long to make this attempt at using a Mac for the blog. We would never have the belly pics if it weren't for the ease of an iphone. :)

So...the shower was incredible, the hostesses went above and beyond to make LL's Shower perfect. Bryan and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our life. We appreciate all of the prayers, cards, e-mails, gifts, hugs, offers to cook and general well-wishes as we prepare for LL's arrival. The shower day in particular was a memorable moment...thanks for letting me share it with you!

Thank you to my wonderful hostesses!!

Ashlee, me and Mom!

All the Mom's-to-be!

Too pretty to eat...but that didn't hold me back...




No comments:

Post a Comment