Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Shower at Erin's House

Bryan and I had a great time at the Baby Shower hosted by some incredibly creative friends at work. They had not only monogrammed "Little Love" on a precious piggy bank, doggie hooded towl and napkins (thank you, Debra!), but they recalled all of my food cravings and made that the menu for the evening. The PB&J's were a hit, along with pimento cheese sandwiches and sliders, oh...and CUPCAKES and blow-pops...plus MUCH more!

Erin's house was the perfect venue...everyone had a blast! I know Bryan had a great time...he came home and said "I had no idea a baby shower could be that fun!" With this crowd it's not difficult to do! Thanks to EP and Daniel for letting us stay well into the evening and making us feel right at home.

Erin + Deb...please make the "adult lemonade" for book club...I would like more than half of a sip post-baby! :)

The Shower Hostesses


Debra, Allie & Erin


Pappy & Pappy


Little Love's First Piggy Bank


"Just one more round...this time I will win!"


Action Shot


Cheers!


Micky, Allie & Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment