Somehow between Friday and Sunday, feeding the dogs has become a grueling task. Really, I could turn the dogs breakfast into a quads workout.
I have also discovered that standing, yes...just walking around can really hurt. We had a big grill out over the weekend which required some serious walking, but I had no idea that from the knees down I would wake up practically paralyzed.
As for the positives...
I can watch the morning news and don't even have to put my coffee mug on the side table, it surprisingly balances perfectly on the top of my belly. I am not making this up people.
Also, people at work heavily rely on my superb sniffer for things such as confirming that their is in fact smoke across the street or assuring them that the refridgerator needs a good scrub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment